They have a little girl, who is 10 and a little boy who is 4.
Yesterday was a particularly sunny day, so right when I went to get the kids, I took them outside.
Now the little boy, whose name is Aiden, recently got his mom's old cellphone. So his mom told me he had been prancing around all day, calling people.
So when the dad left for work, when he had gotten no further than the street corner, Aiden whips out his phones and says "He won't call me back! Ugh, dad's not calling me back! He has to call me!"
it was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.
I'm in a sort-of creative mood right now, so i think I should post some pictures.
I love photography, so its something I want to share.
Today's theme is summer, because i can't wait for it to be here!
There comes a point in time
When you have to take a risk.
But that risk is always worth taking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wan't to go back to
![]() |
| The times when the biggest trouble in life |
was who had the best crayon,
or who was the fastest runner.
And when bandaids cured our worst wounds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Limitations live only in our minds.
But if we use our imagination,
The possibilities become limitless.
Jamie Paolinetti
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A real friend is one who
Walks in,
While the rest of the world
Walks out.
***I did not take, nor do I own, any of these photos.
I get all my pictures on Deviant Art.
Xoxo, Liv











No comments:
Post a Comment